Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mischief around the House

Travis loves it when he finds Mom's phone in a place where he can grab it and run away with it.

This crazy little monkey, stuck his head through the porch bars, and, well...it got stuck! The old vaseline trick didn't get his head out, but as you can see, sure made for a nice hairstyle. Fortunately, Imelda realized that the rest of Travis' body was smaller than his head, so slid the rest of his body through the bars. Yea! She saved the day (and a call to the fire department)!

Lately, Travis has become Daddy's little sidekick. If Daddy's somewhere, Travis needs to be there.

This is a very common perspective seen by Daddy these days. Uh, Daddy, I'm ready for you to pick me up again and then I can point to where I want you to carry me (to turn on the fan, to flip on and off the light switches, to try to pull frames off the wall).

Couldn't quite make it through lunch.

This apple sure tastes better standing on top of this box!

No comments: